Retail Store Key Holder
- Victorville, CA
What you'll be doing
- Works as a store associate when not performing responsible duties. Opens the store as a key holder, within specified guidelines: opening alone a maximum of two days per week; either tuesday, wednesday or thursday. Works no more than 4 consecutive hours a day, without another manager present and can work a 5th hour if covering a lunch break. Maintains excellent customer and employee relations. Reconciles receipts, currency and production reports. Utilizes intranet to complete reports, communicates via email and keeps up to date with processes and procedures.
What your background should be
- Shift flexibility and overtime when needed. Ability to handle confidential information. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Punctual and dependable attendance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training and employment placement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com