Retail Store Associates
- Fort Smith, AR
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible to assist the assistant manager and retail store manager and leadership team with the day to day store operations and store performance to meet or exceed budget while operating in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures. S/he may supervise community service workers and volunteers on a limited or as needed basis. The candidate will ensure proper customer service to all donors and customers and reach designated production guidelines. S/he will participate in the pricing, displaying and selling of store merchandise within price. The candidate will assist in developing additional donors for the store. S/he may balance cash register receipts, prepare daily bank deposits and maintain records of store transactions for each business day occasionally. S/he will use cash register to total sales, accept payments. S/he will have to ensure the proper rotation of all store merchandise. S/he will manage store loss control by watching customers and employees and reporting suspicious activity to the loss prevention director. The candidate will perform any other related duties as required.
What your background should be
- This position requires 0 to 6 months of related experience or training. This position also requires excellent customer service skills, effective communication skills and some computer knowledge are required. The candidate must establish and maintain effective relationships with supervisors and co-workers, while motivating them to their best performance.
Required Schooling / Training
- General educational background is required
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training, employment placement and other related services for people with barriers to employment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org