Retail Sales Specialist
- Arcadia, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide a shopping experience catered to each and every customer while recommend solution based on customer specific need. Assist customer in the selection and purchase of product and service. Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedure and equipment usage to each customer. Attempt to retain customer seeking to disconnect or downgrade service through examining the need of the customer as pertain to client companies product or service. Effectively process customer bill payment. Achieve all sales and retention quota set for the department by following the established departmental policy and procedure. Accurately enter data into billing system. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese. Minimum one year sales experience, commission based retail sales preferred. Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment. Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite. Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills. Occasional travel to other sites within the region. Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee must commonly lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest cable company in the U.S.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org