Retail Sales Outfitter
- Woodbury, MN
What you'll be doing
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting programs including, but limited to CLUB membership, Kiosk, VOC and in-store pick-up. Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed. Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope. Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
What your background should be
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication. Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers. Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc. Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc. Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc. Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- It is a direct marketer and specialty retailer of hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and related outdoor recreation merchandise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com