Retail Sales Manager
- Des Moines, IA
What you'll be doing
- Achieve annual budget objectives for assigned sales territory. Build a comprehensive business plan to optimize short and long term territory performance. Lead the execution of a consultative sales process from qualification to contract negotiation for all opportunities within assigned territory. Build a robust opportunity funnel by organic (cold calling) and coordinated effort. Prepare for and provide meaningful participation in the future improvement and development of companies product and service leveraging the experience of pharmacy partners. Provide customers with marketing advice, financial analysis to formulate financial plans, manage care information, competitive data and profit enhancing opportunities through sales methodology and program designed to point out the benefits of company product/service/technology. Develop sales proposals, business reviews, sales presentation of specific product and service, demonstration of products, merchandising plans, and sales promotion to grow existing business or capture new accounts. Ensure on going attention to enhancing strong relationship with key customers in order to build/maintain the credibility required to retain business long term. Through collaboration with other departments and coordination with staff in operation, delivery, inventory, credit and finance, provide problems solving and troubleshooting expertise to customers in servicing existing accounts. Through collaboration and team selling opportunity, participate in sales team presentation where appropriate to further enhance business growth opportunity, improve selling skills, and gain knowledge about the customer base.
What your background should be
- 3+ years B2B outside sales experience. Computer proficiency in MS Office. Proven success servicing corporate accounts. Excellent written and verbal communication. Time management. Ability to travel within assigned territory and clean driving record required. Experience in the retail distribution, healthcare delivery, pharmacy, hospitals, benefits or insurance industry or related field is helpful. Current valid driving license required.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year degree or its equivalent in sales & marketing or business management experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about pharmaceuticals, household products, medical technology and health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org