Retail Sales Coordinator
- South Bend, IN
What you'll be doing
- The retail sales coordinator is responsible to arrange meetings with clients in order to discuss buyer property desires; then assemble lists that meet those needs. Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers. The candidate will present purchase offer to sellers and create official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases. S/he will use multiple advertising channels, open houses, and networking to aid in the selling of properties. Help clients with differentiating between mortgage alternatives to find the best rates and terms.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have a good grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts, admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records and must have good computer skills. S/he should have customer service skills that will provide an excellent buying experience to the clients. The incumbent must have sales and marketing skills. Must possess good communication skills, and be able to multi-task and be a self-starter.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduates required.
Who is the client company
- This is a real estate company that handling property management & sales services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com