Retail Sales Consultant Print Services
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- The sales consultant, print services is responsible for providing exceptional service experience for customers requiring print services. He/she will prove sales principles to proactively engage customers to drive the sale of total solutions offered within print services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. Responsible for completing all customers orders correctly and within the quoted timeline and assess whether the regional print center should be utilized. Must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet customer's needs. Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to the company customers.
What your background should be
- The ideal person should have experience in related field. Must have the ability to gain the skill and knowledge necessary to operate print equipment. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an office supply retailing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org