Retail Sales Consultant, Print Services
- Hopkinsville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The sales consultant, print services is responsible for providing exceptional service experience for customers requiring print services. The sales consultant, print services is responsible for completing all customer orders correctly and within the quoted timeline and assess whether the regional print center should be utilized. This person is also responsible for performing daily and weekly maintenance of the print services area. The candidate quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet customer's needs. Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to companies customers. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have the ability to gain the skill and knowledge necessary to operate print equipment. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities. Must possess ability to process information or merchandise through POS register system. Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge. Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org