Retail Sales Consultant
- Hopkinsville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The retail sales associate or sales consultant is responsible for engaging and providing an exceptional customer service experience. The associate quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet the customer's needs. The associate in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, product and services solutions knowledge. He or she will utilize companies proven sales principles to proactively engage customers. The associate quickly develop product and solution expertise in key areas such as technology, furniture, with a general understanding of copy and print.
What your background should be
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities. Must possess ability to process information or merchandise through POS register system. Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge. Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge. Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com