Retail Sales Associate
- Lincolnshire, IL
What you'll be doing
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries. Maximize the customer experience by "solving the whole problem". Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location. Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, and point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area. Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores. Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for service & repair customers.
What your background should be
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal communication skills. Energetic and positive attitude. Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation. Knowledge of wireless communication preferred. Basic computer skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. 2 year college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org