Retail Sales and Delivery Specialist
- Villa Park, IL
What you'll be doing
- Deliver and set up product in customers home. Use client companies collection program to ensure timely customers payment. Service, pick up and refurbish customers product. Assist with sales, merchandise and store maintenance activity. Sell product and service in wireless retail store environment. Welcome customers and support them efficiently. Escort customers to display and suggest item for them. Support retail distributors, dealers and customers through in person and telephone support. Extend technical support and advice. Suggest software and hardware change to enhance product functioning. Track and communicate activity to corporate.
What your background should be
- Must have a valid driving license with a good driving record. Need to be at least 20 years old. Have some experience working in a retail, restaurant/fast food or service business. Are willing and able to deliver and pick up client companies great merchandise. Bilingual in Spanish/English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com