- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the company brand. Meets or exceed key performance objectives that include sales and customer satisfaction goals. Makes certain accurate customer account set-up so they are ready to use when leaving the store. Identifies the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues. Completes all courses in your curriculum path with the required times frames. Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the company code of conduct.
What your background should be
- Six months retail sales or related experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about telecommunications and wireless services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org