Retail Personal Banker
- Harvey, IL
What you'll be doing
- Maintain an awareness of the various market segments (acquisition and cross sell) and develop an understanding of how company support each market. Consistently meet or exceed sales goals for loans, deposits, and fee income, as set by management utilizing sales skills appropriate for the financial center market segment. Oversee the complete consumer loan process following approved guidelines. Consistently meet or exceed brokerage referral goals as set by management. Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs. Promote company products and services by regularly soliciting internal customers for expanded business and referrals, to assist in the continuing growth of the office and company.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of work experience providing transferrable skills, or, combination of education and experience. Experience in financial industry strongly desirable. Demonstrated ability to develop comfort level with cold calling sales and/or the ability to cross sell to established customers. Ability to pass lending test requirements to achieve appropriate level of lending authority. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of advanced math functions that will allow for analysis of credit and financial information. Must demonstrate the ability to develop a strong working knowledge of knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com