Retail Merchandising Stock Associate
- Midlothian, VA
What you'll be doing
- The merchandising stock associate ensures freight is processed efficiently to maximize product service levels and is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store customer service experience by assisting customers, as needed. Following the established sorting and stocking guidelines, the merchandising stock associate must completes the freight process within the designated time and ensures the freight sorting area is organized and matches the approved blue print. The merchandising stock associate processes inventory and proactively investigates and corrects any issues or discrepancies. The ideal candidate is required, at times, to assist customers, utilizes the proven companies selling program, if sales associates are not available. The candidate is also responsible for additional merchandising tasks, as directed by the Leader on duty.
What your background should be
- No previous experience required. Previous retail inventory or sales or customer service experience is considered an asset. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers and other employees. Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and process inventory. Must enjoy interacting with people.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an office supply retailing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org