Retail Merchandising Stock Associate
- New Berlin, WI
What you'll be doing
- The merchandising stock associate ensures freight is processed efficiently to maximize product service levels and is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store customer service experience by assisting customers, as needed. Following the established sorting and stocking guidelines, the merchandising stock associate must complete the freight process within the designated time, and ensure the freight sorting area is organized and matches the approved "blue print". The merchandising stock associate processes inventory, and proactively investigates and corrects any issues or discrepancies. The merchandising stock associate is required, at times, to assist customers, utilizing the proven company selling program. The merchandising stock associate is also responsible for additional merchandising tasks, as directed by the leader on duty.
What your background should be
- Previous retail inventory and/or sales/customer service experience is considered an asset must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers and other employees. Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and process inventory. Must enjoy interacting with people.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This an American office supplies retailer
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org