- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking for a retail manager. Retail manager is responsible for the successful retail operation of an on-site employee convenience retail store selling company products at an employee discount. The retail manager will perform a variety of duties to include maintaining cash controls, payroll records, hiring and training of company hourly team members. The retail manager ensures customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable. Experience with cash retail operations. Retail marketing experiences are highly desirable. Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills. Good communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels. Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices. Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's or bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American food & beverages services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com