Retail Loss Prevention
- Roseville, MN
What you'll be doing
- The candidate has knowledge of and maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence. Successfully complete all loss prevention training requirements including CPR and first aid and maintain personal certifications as required by law. Testify in court concerning any case, criminal or civil, wherein the company is a party of interest to which the LP store detective is summoned. Responds to alarm conditions at assigned store. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills. Ability to think and act clearly in possible stressful and hostile situations. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A multinational mid-range chain of department stores and merchandise corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com