- Carrollton, TX
What you'll be doing
- The retail key holder is accountable for store opening and closing procedures, including correct distribution of cash, cash register procedures and accurately completing a daily sales report. S/he assures customers receive efficient and courteous service. Receives and answers, within established guidelines, customer questions and complaints. The individual is responsible for inventory control through accurately selling and rotating merchandise according to the established pricing guides, markdown procedures and color rotation schedules; also responsible for receiving, stocking and maintaining inventory and supplies. S/he assists the store manager in all aspects of running a goodwill store. The applicant assists attendants and performs duties that may include receiving and sorting incoming donations through the valet donation center. The candidate performs any other duties as assigned by the store manager.
What your background should be
- 6 months to 1 year supervisor or management experience required. 1 year experience working with computer parts and components preferred. Good oral and written communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American nonprofit 501 organization that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community based programs for people who have disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org