Retail customer service representative
- Lincoln, NE
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently seeking an experienced retail customer service representative. As a retail customer service representative, the candidate will provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the wireless store. Provide exceptional customer service to individual visiting the wireless store, including greeting customers and assessing their needs. Exhibit quality customer service from greeting point through departure; ensure that all aspects of a customers needs are met and that every customer has a positive experience. Answer phones and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner. Ensure that all appropriate documentation and data entry is complete. Assist in the administrative functions of the store, including cash management and asset protection of store inventory. Reconcile cash (bank deposit, safe fund and till fund, daily financial transactions) and follow bank deposit procedures. Perform reporting functions and other duties as required.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required; retail sales and operations experience preferred. PC literacy is also required (experience using Windows based applications preferred. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This client company is one of the largest wireless telecommunications providers in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com