Retail Customer Service Representative
- Pompano Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Perform premier customer service in respect to all customers both internal and external to the partnership store. Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned relationships. Work as a cooperative member of the partnership store team and acceptance now team in all operational aspects. Maintain network with partnership store personnel to gain referrals and educate partnership store staff on the rental process. Perform any other duties assigned by the sales manager account management: review expire accounts and communicate with customers to promote timely payments. Maintain accurate records of past due account activity.
What your background should be
- Prior customer service experience. Friendly with exceptional communication skills. Organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task. Proficient with simple math calculations, computer literacy or proficiency in a Windows operating system.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org