Retail Cosmetics Sealer
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Achieve personal sales and credit goals by building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction, initiation of service consultations and maintenance of a client file. Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on policies and procedures, product knowledge and personal and counter productivity goals. Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results. Develop and implement business-driving events to achieve department goals, as well as ensure the flawless execution of corporate events. Supervise the proper presentation, organization, storing and replenishment of stock, including the timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers and stock returns through delegation to self and staff. Monitor associate productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback. Communicate regularly regarding stock needs, customer preferences and special events. Attend and actively participate in vendor meetings, seminars, schools and other product knowledge and business-driving opportunities. Participate in physical inventory process. Perform other duties as needed.
What your background should be
- A minimum one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in cosmetics. Previous supervisory experience is preferred. Ability to read, write and interpret general business reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers and all levels of management. Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com