Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager
- Poughkeepsie, NY
What you'll be doing
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications. Proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration. Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals. Alert sales manager of needs and concerns of the business and staff. Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events. Develop and implement business-driving events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals. Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results. Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in cosmetics. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Ability to read, writes, and interprets general business. Reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com