Retail Cosmetics Sales-Beauty Advisor
- Fairfield, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration. Partner with sales manager and counter manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs. Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales. Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs). Attend product training classes and seminars Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
What your background should be
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus. Ability to read, writes, and interprets labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management. Mathematical skills basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American monetary units. Other skills superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org