Retail Cosmetics Sales
- Santa Rosa, CA
What you'll be doing
- Creates an enhanced shopping experience, delivers exceptional service and always makes the customer the priority. Sets the standard by acting as a role model to co-workers/peers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to store and district team. Builds lasting quality relationships with customers by gathering clientele information and contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise, and remind them of upcoming events. Utilizes these relationships to build your business while increasing repeat sales. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum six months related experience and/or training. Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to function as part of a team. Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org