Retail Cosmetics Sales
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Achieve personal sale and credit goal by building customer relationship and loyalty through personal interaction, initiation of service consultation and maintenance of a client file. Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associate on policy and procedure, product knowledge and personal and counter productivity goal. Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual sale result. Develop and implement business driving event to achieve department goal, as well as ensure the flawless execution of corporate event. Supervise the proper presentation, organization, storing and replenishment of stock, including the timely processing of new receipt, damage, tester and stock return through delegation to self.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in cosmetic. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Ability to read, write and interpret general business report and label including warning and ingredient list on product. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customer, vendor, buyer, peers and all levels of management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com