Retail Club Card Outfitter
- Ammon, ID
What you'll be doing
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become companies club visa member. Details the benefits of being a club member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the companies club visa card. Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department. Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc. Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the patriot act. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 2+ years related work experience. Be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, club visa cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. This position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com