Retail Banking Representative
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The retail banking representative is responsible for opening new accounts, personal and business; ensures the proper documentation for new accounts has been gathered and properly documented and cross sells banks products or services. Inputs data and documents KYC (know your customer). Assists relationship managers and customers with any account related inquiry. Also, processes teller transactions at the teller line; performs all teller paying and receiving functions for commercial and personal accounts, including services such as deposits, cashier's checks, money orders and cash advances. Provides excellent customer service to new and existing customers in person and by phone.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of teller or related financial customer service experience in handling cash and 1 year of banking experience required. Must possess the ability to deal with customers in a pleasant and effective manner. Must be knowledgeable of internal bank operations (wire transfers, debits or credits and loan payments) and of banking products to cross-sell. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must possess good computer knowledge in MS Software, (e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest independent state-chartered commercial bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org