- Madison Heights, VA
What you'll be doing
- Perform opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing; ordering cash, cards, checks and other supplies; completing logs, reports, audits and control checks. Maintain and servicing automated teller machines; and cleaning work areas. Open and performs account maintenance on certificate of deposit, consumer and business accounts. Assist with courtesy and collection calls as needed; seek assistance from more knowledgeable branch staff when necessary. Address customer questions and concern by phone and in person; files disputes or refers to appropriate internal resources for resolution as appropriate. Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships through marketing displays, call programs, and other prospecting techniques. Enhance customer satisfaction and the professional reputation of the bank by warmly greeting, engaging, and developing good professional relationship with customers and host retail partners. Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 1 to 3 years of customer service or sales experience is required. Handling experience preferred. Proficiency with 10 key touch Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), and knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn, banking software applications (Mozart, Teller Plus, Bancline). Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and verbal. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload. Basic math proficiency with the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in order to help customers with their transactions and balance teller drawer .
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com