- Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- The retail associate is responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination marketing campaigns. Work with in a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards. Generate lead from customer referrals. Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels. Make schedule for book events into various venues and agencies. Act as liaison between client and customer. Follow up with contact and maintain relationship, new business development. Provide customer service for clients employees. Apply marketing strategies and technique. Run events at various venues.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-4 years of military experience. Athletic experience, public relations, restaurant experience and retail experience, preferred. Great communication skills both over the phone and in person. Self-motivated go getter. Excellent time management abilities. Ability to work individually or in a team environment. Be passionate about making a difference in community. Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree in business, business administration, communications.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leaders in advertising and client acquisition.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com