Retail Assistant Manager
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- As an assistant store manager you will support the store manager in creating and managing a team of customer service and product knowledge experts who are committed to building and sustaining long term customer relationships by providing an environment that enhances the buying experience. This involves assisting with the overall operation and performance of the store, which includes sales, merchandising, operations, staff supervision, training and development, loss prevention and expense control. Demonstrating detailed knowledge of all products and services. Achieve individual sales goals and assisting store manager in ensuring the store meets its sales plan. Assist store manager with hiring, training, developing and coaching associates on selling skills and behaviors and operational procedures. Implement all visual merchandising standards and operational direction. Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage and sales promotion.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-4 years of retail experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity is required. Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Experience with problem/complaint resolution and superior customer service techniques. Strong basic math skills and solid computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (college or university degree helpful, but not required).
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail apparel product and e-commerce services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com