- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Manage all replenishment variables; sales forecasts, presentation quantity and safe stock. Forecast, manage and maintain replenishment database. Prepare and present, as agreed to with planning manager. Maximize inventory investment by location. Prioritize distribution center inventory. Ship repositioning. Manage distribution of discontinued and/or end-of-season goods to effectively liquidate the inventory. Achieve agreed in-stock rates. Provide projected inventory needs by sku, brand or at requested level of detail. Identify potential stock-outs and develop a resolution action plan. Communicate order up to levels by sku and identify issues with distribution center flow. Identify and communicate action plan for fast and slow sellers. Coordinate sales and stock projection for events, new items, and replenishment. Visit ships with merchant or planning partners as needed with emphasis on repositioning ships. Participate in voyage planning and cost-to-assort responsibilities. Prepare analysis for monthly forecasting at the department/category level. Complete monthly sales, receipt and stock projections by department/category. Represent during open-to-buy meetings. Place agreed upon receipts. Ensure timeliness of receipts. Communicate forecasts and purchase decisions with vendors. Present any aspect of its areas of business to upper management. Actively participate in facilitating formal training and development programs. Coach, train and develop a planning assistant and/or a new distributor on systems and functions on their role.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years allocation/distribution experience; retail experience preferred. Strong Excel skills preferred; strong systems aptitude. Ability to create and maintain sophisticated Excel spreadsheets and Access databases. Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Good organizational skills. High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company offers revolutionizing on board cruise ships shopping.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com