Retail Administrative Support
- Lewiston, ID
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the general public. Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting company's commitment to the customer coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management. Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis. Act as liaison for district HR office to help resolve HR issues.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years administrative experience. Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Typing minimum of 60 wpm. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Lotus Notes. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Self-motivated.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com