Restaurant Team Member
- Maricopa, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting and slicing vegetables. Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly and in a timely fashion. Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume. Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line. Maintaining proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food. Providing friendly, quality customer service to each customer. Working toward understanding and articulating food with integrity miscellaneous. Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, road maps, cleanliness list and station checklists. Following companies sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day. Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to companies sanitation guideline.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested. Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees. Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude and provide exceptional customer service. Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency. Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu. Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines. Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line. Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location.
Required Schooling / Training
- Have a high school diploma.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a chain of fast food restaurants in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com