- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- Train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments. Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Help organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments. Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met. Check appearance and taste of products. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency. Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation.
What your background should be
- Position requires 2 years of previous food & beverage experience. Hotel experience preferred. Basic skill in maths and algebraic equations using percentages. Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and team members. Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma. Some college preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org