- Rockford, IL
What you'll be doing
- Lead all or some people aspects of a company including hiring, training, coaching, and development. Ensure the safety of company guests and associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines. Lead all or some guest components of this company including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines. Lead all or some financial areas of this company including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth. Apply thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed.
What your background should be
- Proactive sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact. People oriented enjoys working with guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Growth oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others. Results oriented focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED required.
Who is the client company
- The company serves American Chinese cuisine.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org