Restaurant General Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Maintain fast, accurate service and provide positive Guest experiences. Ensure food safety, company safety and security policies are met. Assist profit & loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions. Recruit, interview, hire, and train team members; planning, assigning and directing work, and developing team members for promotion. Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, and motivate employees. Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program. Ensure food quality and 100% Guest satisfaction. Execute corporate and local marketing plans.
What your background should be
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry. Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2 years of college or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about fast food and restaurants services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com