Restaurant General Manager
- Sherwood, AR
What you'll be doing
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service. Write an effective work schedule each week. Ensure full implementation of new employee orientation and training program purchase food, beverage and supply as needed and oversee preparation. Operate in accordance with established performance, profit and operating standards. Supervise and motivate team members, shift managers and assistant managers. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing people in a restaurant environment. Experience working in office environment. Proficient in basic computer skills and office equipment. Advanced working knowledge in kitchen and front of house operational equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a franchised chain of fast casual restaurants.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org