Restaurant General Manager
- Waltham, WA
What you'll be doing
- The general manager sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of restaurant management including the employee experience, the customer experience, and financial results. He/she oversees training and development of restaurant employees and effectively addresses the needs of the customer, the apprentice, and other employees. The responsibilities of this position require the general manager to be on their feet during hours worked, unless on break or in the office working on the computer or on other paperwork-related tasks. Identifying talent, interviewing, and hiring new crew. Ensuring that employees are paid properly and receive appropriate benefits. Writing schedules that meet the needs of the business so that a great customer experience is delivered while maintaining financial responsibility. Building sales and managing the restaurant budget. Compiling, preparing, and maintaining P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage, and labor goals. Implementing and practicing proper payroll procedures. Performing required administrative duties on time, including processing required paper work.
What your background should be
- Be able to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel. Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees. Possess exceptional customer service skills. Have the ability to speak, write, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location. Have previous restaurant management experience. Have applied experience handling OSHA, EEOC, and health department matters. Ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office Suite.
Required Schooling / Training
- A.A. or B.A./B.S in a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of restaurants in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org