- Anchorage, AK
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for maintaining a clean restaurant environment by bussing tables and completing table maintenance throughout the shift. The busser arrives to work in full dress guidelines, looking professional. Assists servers with pre-bussing tables. Assists servers and bartenders with restocking during shift. Busses, wipes down, and resets tables. Pays attention to dining room, cleans spilled drinks or broken dishes up immediately. Reports all equipment problems to a manager. Follows safety and sanitation policy at all times. Maintains service stations in a clean and orderly manner throughout the shift. Performs all other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts. Must be able to work independently. Excellent people skills. Hospitality personality. Passionate about the total guest experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a casual dining restaurant chain, serving steak, seafood, salad, and similar food items.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org