- West Hollywood, CA
What you'll be doing
- The Restaurant Bartender is responsible for serving beverages and food to guests ensuring a cheerful and professional attitude at all times and interacting with guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Other duties include preparing beverages to specified recipes, maintain health and safety standards, request appropriate identification and performing opening and closing duties.
What your background should be
- Cash handling experience and ability to work late hours required. 4 years of work experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Entertainment and eCommerce company producing over 22,000 shows annually.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com