Resource Chief Clinical Officer
- Westminster, CA
What you'll be doing
- Establishes staffing requirements for recruitment, selection and placement of personnel. Verifies nurses credentials and ensure data on qualifications, experience, accomplishments and competency of nurses is maintained. Ensures in service training and education to all department personnel. Recommends space and resources needed by department. Participates in selection of sources for needed services not available in the department. Works with quality director on improvement projects, assigning personnel to participate in performance improvement activities, providing adequate time for them to do so and offering training. Plans, develops, implements and controls nursing department budget; assist in planning fiscal budget. Provides communication mechanisms within nursing services and conduct conferences with nurse managers and supervisory personnel. Develops short-term and long-term goals/objectives consistent with company philosophy; keep administration informed of nursing services activities.
What your background should be
- This position requires minimum five years of experience in healthcare administration/management and acute care environment with a minimum of two years experience at a senior nursing management level. The candidate requires registered nurse current state license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in nursing required, masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services across the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org