Resort Front Desk/Guest Services Associate
- Shawnee on Delaware, PA
What you'll be doing
- As a Resort Front Desk/Guest Services Associate should receive guest requests and complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken. Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions. Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly. Greet, register, establish necessary credit for an issue keys appropriately to guests. Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two way radio. Completed check out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required. Make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift. Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary. Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
What your background should be
- This position required at least one year of front desk experience in a hospitality/hotel environment. Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures. Reservation software or proven aptitude and familiarity with computers and computer software in general. Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff. Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment. Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed. Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. Requires a background check prior to employment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A scenic resort nestled in the heart of the Mountains.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org