Residential Service Technician
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The residential service technician is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. The residential service technician will advise customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and process inspections. The candidate will locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring. Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation. Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs. The incumbent is also responsible to prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs. Coordinate inspections and installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies. Preform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position required minimum 2 years of experience installing and inspecting/repairing or comparable product line. Excellent communication skills and valid driving license required. LA state low voltage license is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com