Residential Sales Representative
- Auburn, MA
What you'll be doing
- Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines. Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques. Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of company products and services over those of the competition. Adhere to current company policies, procedures, products, programs and services. Follow up with prospects. Prepare final contract for signature. Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures. Post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met and generating referrals. Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years prior sales experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills. Flexible style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy. Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused. Valid driving license with clean driving record. Ability to work a full time schedule. Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers' agenda.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about electronic security, fire protection and other related alarm monitoring services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com