- Worcester, MA
What you'll be doing
- Complete documentation in a timely and accurate manner. Assist with intake processes. Provide safe and accurate supervision for clients while on unit. Assist clients with researching placement and benefit options. Assist clients with applying for and securing housing and benefits. Assist with and contribute to multi-disciplinary planning. Assist in the care and treatment of substance abuse disorders. Run daily groups that are related to substance abuse recovery and accompany clients to meetings within the community. Work with residents to maintain the residence on a daily basis including chores, grocery shopping/carrying groceries into the kitchen, bedroom upkeep, laundry to include carrying to and from washer/dryer, yard work, and other moderate housekeeping duties.
What your background should be
- Previous experience working with clients in human services, mental illness or dual diagnosis. Proven ability to work within a team setting and to act as a self-starter. Must be committed to providing quality care. Basic computer skills. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft suits.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com