Residential Cooking Technician
- Farmers Branch, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for the repair of products in the customers home. Candidate will provide timely and quality repairs of customers products while maintaining high customer service. Additionally, technician promote and sell more products and services that directly impact the profitability of the company also provide a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, laptop computer, cell telephone and periodic training. The ideal person will work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer. S/he will provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service; continuously look for methods to improve business performance and follow the value added services process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters, etc.) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer. The applicant will maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards; follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck. Adhere to all company policies and procedures and perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 1 to 2 years experience in related field. Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficient in computer literacy.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of the American departmental stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com