- Binghamton, NY
What you'll be doing
- Ensures the protection and safety of residents, staff, and site. Maintains resident confidentiality at all times. Ensures the accuracy of records and logs in accordance to regulatory and agency guidelines. Assists residents to understand and follow policies and program rules. Acts as a liaison with residents, outside agencies and staff within guidelines. Completes intakes and checkouts in accordance with program procedures for residents entering or leaving the facility. Provides other assistance to residents and program staff as needed. Reports any issues or concerns to supervisor in accordance with divisional guidelines. Facilitates program activities ensuring the agency philosophy and practices carried out in all areas of client care. Works with case managers to initiate treatment plans.
What your background should be
- Minimum six months of work experience in an applicable environment (residential, human services, security, etc.). Clean, valid NY driving license. Red Cross first aid certification required with-in the first two weeks of hire.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit human services agency that has been serving families and individuals in need.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com