Residence Life Security Officer
- Cheyney, PA
What you'll be doing
- Detecting and limiting all contraband from entering the residence halls. Ensuring students and guests present valid picture identification to enter residence halls or campus events. Monitoring traffics and activities in designated areas within buildings. Enforcing university parking or building regulations. Providing security for special events as needed. Following university and residence hall protocols to assist in medical emergencies, fires and fire drills. Monitoring CCTV cameras. Maintaining accurate building activities and incident logs. Communicating with patrol officers, dispatchers and the director of housing to maintain an safe living, learning and working environments for students. Representing the university in a professional manner at all times. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience in the security or law enforcement field preferred. Clean criminal history required. A valid driving license is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- GED or high school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org