- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Efficiently manage all aspects of daily operations encompassing phone, email and web contact points, as well as a variety of back office workflow processes to support the achievement of company and yield management business goals while delivering exceptional customer service to owners, hotel guests, third party partners. Manage administrative functions including recruitment/hiring/on-boarding of new team members, payroll, shift schedules, incentives, daily task assignment/prioritization, management reporting, and team member goal setting and performance measurement. Be readily available to assist supervisors, leads and agents with escalated issues and problem resolution; resolve in a timely and positive manner. Collaborate with training and QA team members to develop and implement effective training programs and resources. Ensure all team members perform at established efficiency and service standards via effective new-hire training, ongoing performance monitoring, and coaching/feedback for continuous improvement. Take corrective disciplinary action as needed in compliance with established company policies and procedures. Proactively utilize established reward and recognition programs to reinforce positive behaviors and motivate the team. Serve as a key subject matter expert on all aspects of owner services and hotel guest reservations, including products and services, internal and external technology, policies and procedures, and business/workflow processes. Utilize technology, data and reporting resources to analyze all aspects of daily operations; proactively trend-spot to identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement of customer service and operational efficiency and take appropriate action. Maintain department policies & procedures, ensuring all operational policies and procedures are documented, updated/revised as needed, and consistently utilized by team members. Conduct regular team meetings to ensure effective departmental communication, timely dissemination of information, and team member motivation/engagement. Participate in management team meetings, providing status updates on key projects/initiatives and team member feedback. Collaborate with Orlando management team to ensure synergistic department operations, cross-utilization of resources and continuous improvement approach to all aspects of department operations between the Las Vegas and Orlando contact center offices. Proactively identify and implement new ideas to continuously improve department efficiency and customer service, optimize use of inventory, and generate incremental revenue. Develop and nurture strong relationships with yield management partners including inventory management, rental marketing and revenue management to ensure effective communication and cross-functional support for all business goals and new initiatives. Develop and nurture strong relationships with internal company partners including resort operations, financial services, accounting and other key internal partners. Provide project management support to director and other yield management leaders as requested for development and implementation of new business initiatives, technology, products and services, etc.
What your background should be
- Three (3) to five (5) years inbound call center experience in a management/supervisory level role, preferably in the travel/hospitality and vacation ownership industries. Intermediate level expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to effectively resolve escalated/problem issues in a friendly, positive manner and be a role model for team members. Strong leadership skills; demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-faceted operations and coach, motivate and develop team members to deliver optimum performance. Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a full service hospitality and resort management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org