- North Myrtle Beach, SC
What you'll be doing
- Answer incoming calls promptly and provide guest with information on accommodations that would best suit vacation needs. Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors. Enter all inquiries into the appropriate customer database. Address guest and vendor issues or concerns independently or assist/refer to appropriate lead agent or supervisor. Provide rental property owners with unit booking information. Provide guest services personnel at assigned properties check-in schedules and any other pertinent information. Assist callers with general questions or complaints they may have.
What your background should be
- Telephone marketing/sales experience. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest hospitality companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com